You will receive two LR 901 Cisco Spec atomizers in your choice of matte black or stainless, 1.5 , 1.8 or 2.0 ohm (Cisco Spec) and 1 510 Drip Tip in contoured black or white Delrin,black short delrin, contoured colored translucent colors, contoured aluminum colors, or contoured aluminum whistle tip colors..
Do not use these atomizers on standard sized e-cig batteries
PLEASE CAREFULLY CHOICE YOUR DRIP TIP NUMBER FROM THE LIST BELOW AND ENTER THIS NUMBER IN THE ABOVE DRIP TIP # BOX, ANY ERROS WILL DELAY SHIPPING.
Please follow this user guide to start using your atomizer:
1. For the first time, it is important to prime the atomizer properly. Cisco Spec atomizers come with NO PRIMER, therefore special care must be taken. Priming is done by dripping 4 to 5 drops directly onto the atomizer coil, waiting about 60 seconds, then dripping another 1 to 2 drops.
2. After this is done, you are about ready to take your first drag. When you take an unpowered draw on the atomizer you should hear a slight crackle or slight gurgle sound. This lets you know there is enough liquid in the atomizer to wet the coil. If no sound is heard drop another 1-2drops until you hear this distinct sound.
3. Vape some short drags to be sure there is enough liquid and to test different draw speeds. The vacuum you create when drawing on the atomizer brings liquid up from under the heat coil. Slow soft draws will not bring liquid to the coil as efficiently as hard draws, you might need to adjust the amount of liquid that the atomizer will hold.
4. If you get a bad taste on first drag, add 1-3 drops try again.
5. A bad taste or light flavor/vaper from a drag means the atomizer is ready for 2-3 more drops, depending on liquid used. 2-3 for all VG. 3-4 for VG PG.
6. Continue to vape and top off with juice until flavor starts to intensify (you will know) atomizer will "hiss" after a drag when its ready to top off, or top off when you get poor flavor.
7. When you feel you "know" your atomizer go ahead and vape hard. Please be aware when your atomizer is running dry, Enjoy!!!