You will receive 2 Standard Resistance 2.5 ohm Cisco Spec SR306 atomizers and 1 306 VII Drip Tip in any of our contoured translucent colors, black Delrin or white Delrin, and also in our XL drip tips in black or white Delrin (+$1.50)
The 306 is an exposed bridge atomizer with threads that are 100% compatable with the popular 510 model.
These atomizers are custom designed with a high quality 2.5 ohm coil and can be used on any standard ecig battery or mod, including dual battery and Varible volt/watt mods.
With an exposed bridge the cartridge slides over the atomizer, unlike most other atomizers that incorporate a tube.. These atomizers are for dripping and require a drip tip or juice feed system. Cartridges cannot feed liquid to the coil fast enough to function properly. There is no primer fluid used in manufacturing of these atomizers, please drip 4-5 drops of e-liquid on any new LR306, give the liquid 30 seconds or so to soak in and wet the coil, drip 1-3 more drops when your ready to vape. Do not run the atomizers dry as this puts excess stress on the coil and could damage the coil rendering the atomizer useless.
There is a learning curve inherent with SR atomizers running @ above standard voltage of 3.7v and you need to understand how to use them properly and not damage them. I don't recommend these atomizers for users who are new to vaping unless they understand the proper use. There is no warranty on these atomizers, every atomizer is metered out and is guaranteed to not be DOA.
306 atomizers use the same thread as the 510 atomizer and will work on any E-Cig with a 510 connector.
There is no warranty on these atomizers other than a 24hr DOA.
Please follow this user guide to start using your atomizer:
1. For the first time, it is important to prime the atomizer properly. Cisco Spec atomizers come with NO PRIMER, therefore special care must be taken. Priming is done by dripping 4 to 5 drops directly onto the atomizer coil, waiting about 60 seconds, then dripping another 1 to 2 drops.
2. After this is done, you are about ready to take your first drag. When you take an unpowered draw on the atomizer you should hear a slight crackle or slight gurgle sound. This lets you know there is enough liquid in the atomizer to wet the coil. If no sound is heard drop another 1-2drops until you hear this distinct sound.
3. Vape some short drags to be sure there is enough liquid and to test different draw speeds. The vacuum you create when drawing on the atomizer brings liquid up from under the heat coil. Slow soft draws will not bring liquid to the coil as efficiently as hard draws, you might need to adjust the amount of liquid that the atomizer will hold.
4. If you get a bad taste on first drag, add 1-3 drops try again.
5. A bad taste or light flavor/vaper from a drag means the atomizer is ready for 2-3 more drops, depending on liquid used. 2-3 for all VG. 3-4 for VG PG.
6. Continue to vape and top off with juice until flavor starts to intensify (you will know) atomizer will "hiss" after a drag when its ready to top off, or top off when you get poor flavor.
7. When you feel you "know" your atomizer go ahead and vape hard. Please be aware when your atomizer is running dry, Enjoy!!!