50W Eleaf iStick is a super upgraded edition based on the popular iStick 20/30w series of devices. It brings more powerful vapor due to the extended range of output voltage (2V - 10V)/ wattage (5W - 50W) with 4400mAh battery capacity. With the additional temperature alarm function, it ensures high-safety even in sub-ohm vaping. The built-in OLED screen displays the voltage and wattage output to users and also displays remaining battery life. The power button features a 5 click on/off functionality as well as the ability to change the primary display between watts and volts with 3 rapid clicks. The iStick 50W features temperature alarm safety, if the device reaches over 160f/ 70c the output will automatically shut off and the OLED screen will display “Temp Protection” for 5 seconds. The iStick 50W power unit can handle a coil resistance range of 0.2ohms to 5.0ohms.Very comfortable in the hand because of its rounded edges. Can stand up will charging with a side Micro USB port. Contains istick 50w only, no charging cord or adapter.
- 4400mAh internal Li-Ion Batteries
- Variable Wattage (VW) from 5W to 50W and Variable Voltage (VV) from 2v – 10v
- Bright OLED display
- 510 threaded connection (spring loaded connector)
- Power on/off: Press the button five times to turn the iStick on or off.
- VW/VV Mode: press button 3 times while unit is on to cycle vv/vw mode.
- 10-sec Protection: Maximum of 10 seconds per drag.
- Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection
- Low-Voltage Protection
- Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 160f/70℃, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect "Temp Protection" for 5 seconds.
- Low power Alert: If the battery’s power is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
- Atomizers from 0.2ohm to 5ohm capable
- Accurate Metering
- Micro USB charging port (side mounted)
- Pass-Thru vaping while charging
- Size: 83mm*45mm*23mm
- Color: black, silver, red, blue
- Weight 5.3ozs
Turn on/of: you can power it on or off by 5 consecutive clicks on the button.
Switch the VV/VW mode: Press the square button for three times to switch the VV/VW mode when the battery is turned on. In VV mode, you can adjust output voltage between 2.0V - 8.0V. In VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 5W - 30W.
Adjust the voltage/wattage: Press the up-and-down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the voltage/wattage. Keep pressing the up/down arrow button, voltage/wattage will increase or decrease slowly at first, then they will increase/decrease at a constant high speed. The number will stop increasing/decreasing when you loosen the up/down arrow button.
How to charge: iStick 50W can be charged through USB port near the top of battery. It will take 5 hours to charge the battery via 1A wall adaptor.
Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70℃, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect "Temp Protection" for 5 seconds.
charger, cable and adapter are NOT included