HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 901 Atomizer
The First 306/901 Hybrid atomizer
Stainless Steel | Matte Black
1.5ohm | 2.0ohm | 2.5ohm | 3.0ohm
Hand assembled in the USA
These are standard length and diameter 901 tubes
Due to the time it takes to hand assemble and test each and every atomizer and the cost of the raw materials, these HH.357 hybrids will not be offered at standard atomizer prices. We will however try our best to increase our production and efficiency and ultimately reduce the price. Available in 1.5ohm, 2.0ohm, 2.5ohm, 3.0ohm in Stainless Steel, and Matte Black all with open center posts. These will work on any device with a 901 connector including bottom feed mods.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the performance of your HH atomizer please feel free to use our ticket system and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please follow this user guide carefully for optimum performance.
1. Blow excess primer out only in the direction of airflow (in through battery connector terminal and out through drip tip/mouth piece end)
Do not rinse or clean out primer. It is needed for proper break in. Primer is 50/50 PG/VG
2. Apply enough liquid ( about 5 drops) until a slight gurgle is heard when you draw (cold draw / no power ) if no gurgle is heard add 1-2 more drops
3. Vape some short drags to be sure there is enough liquid and to test different draw speeds. Remember the pump works on vacuum, slow / soft drags are not going to create enough vacuum.
4. If you get a bad taste on first drag, add 1-3 drops try again.
5. A bad taste or light flavor/vaper from a drag means the atomizer is ready for 2-3 more drops, depending on liquid used. 2-3 for all VG. 3-4 for VG PG.
6. Continue to vape and top off with juice until flavor starts to intensify (you will know) atomizer will "hiss" after a drag when its ready to top off, or top off when you get poor flavor.
7. When you feel you "know" your atomizer go ahead and vape hard. Please be aware when your atomier is running dry, Enjoy!!!
A dirty atomizer can cause poor wicking and restrict the flow of liquid to the coil. Dirty wicking material will hold less juice and increase the potential for leaking.
For longer life clean your atomizers when you feel the performance drops or they are not wicking properly. High VG content, Dark jucies, and juices with high sugar content will need to be cleaned more often.
For cleaning use Ethanol/grain alcohol or vodka and let soak for an hour. Drip clean ethanol/alcohol into the atomizer from the mouth piece end and let it drip out the connector end, this would be the final "flush" before blowing the atomizer out and repeating steps 2-5. Step 2 would require 7-9 drops after a cleaning and blow out.
Do not let the atomizer dry out after cleaning, it needs to stay lubricated. Drop the required amount of drips of your juice or straight pg/vg for pre priming immediately after blowing it out even if you wont be using for a while. Never store the atomizer dry.
Do not blow air in from the drip tip / mouth piece end, EVER. Blow air only in the direction of airflow. In through the connector end and out through drip tip/mouth piece end.
Do not dry burn for any reason, any remaining vodka inside the atomizer will burn off after the first few pulls.
Low Resistance atomizers are not designed to be run on standard (cigarette sized) batteries and are known to kill or significantly reduce the lifespan of eGo | Riva style batteries. Older heavily used batteries and batteries with faulty protection circuits can be instantly rendered useless.