Genuine Joye eGo 1000mAh Variable Output Battery With USB Charging Port
The eGo Variable Output battery has two modes to switch from. One is the regulated voltage output mode which gives constant 3.4V(when it's driving the atomizer (load added)) and is the same as normal eGo/ eGo-T/ eGo-C batteries. The other is unregulated voltage output mode, in this mode, the voltage from the battery is directly output to the atomizer.
Switching operation and features:
From regulated voltage output mode to unregulated battery voltage voltage output:
1. When the mode is 3.3v constant output mode, lock the battery by 5 clicks first(blue LED blinks 3 times).
2. By pressing button for 5 seconds(not 5 clicks), LED will change to orange with 3 blinks. The battery has switched to variable voltage output mode(battery voltage output mode).
3. Then click 5 times, then you can smoke in battery voltage output.
4. In new battery voltage output mode, the LED is orange and battery doesn't have power display function.
1.5 When charging, orange LED will blink 5 times in this new mode.
From ungegulated battery voltage output to regulated voltage output mode:
1. In new battery voltage output mode, lock the battery by 5 clicks first(orange LED blinks 3 times).
2. By pressing button for 5 seconds(not 5 clicks), LED will change to blue with 3 blinks. And the mode has switched to 3.3V constant voltage output mode.
3. Then click 5 times and smoke in 3.3V constant voltage.
4. In 3.3V constant voltage, the battery features has no difference from present eGo-C battery.
5. When charging, blue LED blinks 5 times in this new mode.
matte black w/ chrome band
stainless steel w/ chrome band
Titanium w/ Chrome band
Red w/ chrome band
Blue w/ chrome band
Purple w/ chrome band
Pink w/ chrome band
You will receive:
(1) eGo 1000mAh Variable Output USB Passthrough Battery w/ 5 click off protection
(1) Mini-USB to USB cable (3' | 90cm)
Using these batteries with atomizers below 2 ohms is at the risk of the buyer therefore we cannot offer a warranty other than a 24HR DOA