Genuine KangerTech Pro Tank III Bottom Dual Coil Glass Tank Clearomizer
Refillable, Replaceable Dual Bottom Coil, Replaceable Glass tank, Replaceable 510 Drip Tip
The Kanger ProTank III offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Pro Tank Version II but with Dual coils! The Protank III is 510 threaded bottom Dual coil clearomizer and will work on most all 510 threaded devices and Mod's without the need for an adapter.
Replaceable Atomizer Heads (Dual coil heads are NOT compatible with Pro Tnak ver 1/2 or EVOD coil heads)
Dual Coil for better performance
Removable and replaceable Pyrex Glass Tank, will not degrade from harsh liquids
Capacity is 2.5ml – 2.8ml
Comes with 2x 2.0ohm coils
1 ProTank III ( Avaialble with 5 glass color options ( Clear, Red, Blue, Smoke, and Purple))
1 ProTank III Base (Compatible only with Pro Tank III Dual coils)
2 ProTank III Coils ( 2x 2.0ohm coils)
1 eGo Trim Ring
1 510 Drip Tip
1 Slide out gift box
Dimensions: 41mm Height (without drip tip) x 18.6mm Diameter
How to change the coil head on Kanger PRO Tank III:
- 1. Unscrew the base assembly cap from the bottom of the tube, unthread the old coil from the base cap, thread on a new coil ( do not over tighten the coil into the base, a snug fit is all you need), then reinstall the base assembly into the tank
How to fill PRO Tank II:
- 1. Hold the PRO Tank upside down (drip tip facing down)
- 2. Unscrew the bottom assembly from the tube
- 3. Fill with 2.5ml-2.8ml e-liquid by tilting the PRO Tank at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of Glass Tank.
- 4. Do not put eliquid into the center tube, this is the air flow tube, liquid will leak out the mouth piece.
- 5. Screw the bottom assembly back onto the tube.
- 6. Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
- 7. Let the ProTank II sit for a few minutes when first filling with liquid, this will allow the liquid to absorb into the coil wicks. Firing the ProTank with a dry coil can cause burning of the wicking material.
How to remove the caps and glass for cleaning:
- Once your Pro Tank II is emptied you can unthread the bottom cap and remove the glass and top cap for cleaning. When threading the top cap, glass, and bottom cap together please tighten for a snug fit as the tank needs a good seal on silicone rings built into the top and bottom caps
Tips for using the Glass Bottom Feeding Pro Tank III:
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid could leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the PRO Tank II.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Removing the liquid from the center tube will resolve the issue. Without emptying the tank, remove the Pro Tank from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the tank and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The PRO Tank II coil head can loosen when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the coil head before re-installing the base of the PRO Tank.