Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 50 and get $0.20 off
Kanger Pro Tank Replacement coils
Compatible with Pro Tank, Pro Tank 2 , Pro Tank Mini, Pro Tank mini 2, EVOD
Note: The Replacement coils are compatable with: EVOD, Pro Tank version 1 and 2, ProTank Mini version 1 and 2 and the Uni-Tank
These coils are NOT compatable with Pro Tank 3/ Aero Tank
Kanger is manufacturing long stem replacement coils only at this time.
Available in 1.5ohm, 1.8ohm, 2.2ohm, and 2.5ohm, 2.8ohm
Price is per coil
Discounts apply for 5 packs
Unscrew the base assembly from the tube, unthread the old coil and thread on a new coil assembly into the base.
Hold the PRO Tank upside down (drip tip facing down)
Unscrew the bottom assembly from the tube
Fill with 3ml E-Juice by tilting the PRO Tank at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of Glass Tank.
Do not put eliquid into the center tube , this is the air flow tube, liquid will leak out the mouth piece.
Screw the bottom assembly back onto tube.
Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
Tips for using the Glass Bottom Feeding PRO Tank:
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the PRO Tank Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Removing the liquid from the center tube will resolve the issue. Without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The PRO Tank coil head can loosen when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the coil head before re-installing the base of the PRO Tank.