Genuine KangerTech UniTank Top filling Bottom Coil Tank Clearomizer
Top Cap Refillable, Replaceable Bottom Coil, Replaceable 510 Drip Tip
Kanger Unitank is a first top filling bottom coil tank that can be fully disassenbled. Kanger Unitank offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizers but is filled from the top. The Unitank is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter. There are two chambers in the tank, when the top cap is removed, the spring pops up and airflow and liquid is blocked from the bottom chamber (where the atomizer head is) to prevent leaking during a refill. Repalcement coils are avaialble HERE
- The first Kanger Bottom coil tank to be refillable from the top.
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads (compatible with Protank V1/V2, Protank Mini V1/V2,and eVod)
- Bottom Coil
- Polycarbonate Tank (PC)
- Approximately 2.4ml capacity
- Unitank is 510 Threaded and it will work on any 510, 510/eGo threaded device without an adapter
- Dimensions: 2-3/4"L x 3/4"D (with drip tip)
- 1 UniTank ( Avaialble in 5 PC tank color options: Clear, Red, Blue, Smoke, and Purple)
- 3 ProTank Coils ( 1x 1.8ohm, 1x 2.2ohm 1x 2.5ohm) (Compatible with ProTank V1/V2, Mini/ProTank V1/V2)
- 1 510 Removable Drip Tip
- 1 eGo Cone thread trim ring
- 1 Slide out gift box
- 1 Instruction card
How to change the coil head on Kanger UniTank
- Turn the tank upside down, Unscrew the base assembly cap from the bottom of the tank, Remove the center tube and the spring from the old coil, unthread the old coil from the base cap. Thread on a new coil ( do not over tighten the coil into the base, a snug fit is all you need), Slide the spring back on the cneter shaft of the new coil, slide the center metal tube on to the center shaft over the srping, reinstall the base assembly into the tank
How to fill the UniTank
- Remove the top cap from the Unitank, the srping loaded center air tube will pop up and close off the air/liquid flow to the coil
- Fill with approximately 2.0ml-2.4ml of e-liquid by tilting the PRO Tank at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of tank.
- Do not let eliquid flow into the center tube, this is the air flow tube, liquid will leak out the mouth piece.
- Screw the top cap assembly back onto the tube, the spring loaded center tube will be pushed back in to seal the coil and open the lower chamber
- Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
- Let the UniTank sit for a few minutes when first filling with liquid, this will allow the liquid to absorb into the coil wicks. Firing the UniTank with a dry coil can cause burning of the wicking material and possibly ruin the coil.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Unitank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Unitank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.