Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and get $0.49 off
Orbtronics Ultra High Drain 18650 2000mAh Hybrid Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
With capability to supply 22 Amperes of constant current (29 Amps of pulse current ( 5 secs or less)) Orbtronic SX22 will work perfectly in ultra high demanding applications.
Price is for a single cell.
One cell purchase DOES NOT include packaging. Purchasing 2x cells includes storage box
- Max. Continuous Discharge 22 A
- Max. Pulse Discharge 29 A (3-5 Sec.)
- Capacity 2000mAh
- Nominal Storage Voltage 3.6V-3.7V
- Standard Charging @ 1A, 4.2V, CC/CV
- Fast charging @ 3.8A max., 4.2V, CC/CV
- Minimum Discharge Voltage Level 2.5V
- Internal impedance: ~22mΩ, AC @1kHz, ater charging @ 1C
- Weight 46g
- Height 65.25mm +/- 0.2mm
- Diameter 18.49 +/- 0.2mm
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative battery contacts. (Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder)
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- Never try to charge (or discharge) li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
- After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.