You will receive 2 LR 306 atomizers in your choice of resistance 1.5ohm, 1.8ohm, or 2.0ohm and 1 306 VII Drip Tip in any of our contoured translucent colors, black Delrin or white Delrin, and also in our new XL drip tips in black or white Delrin (+$1.50)
The 306 is an exposed bridge atomizer with threads that are 100% compatable with the popular 510 model.
Do not use these atomizers (1.5ohm and 1.8ohm) on standard sized e-cig batteries.
These atomizers are custom designed with a low resistance coil and create thicker and more flavorful vapor on larger e-cig batteries and mods that use single cell Lithium 3.7v batteries. These atomizers (1.5ohm and1.8ohm only) are not designed to be run on standard (cigarette sized) batteries and are known to significantly reduce the lifespan of eGo | Riva style batteries. Older heavily used batteries and batteries with faulty protection circuits can be instantly rendered useless.
With an exposed bridge the cartridge slides over the atomizer, unlike most other atomizers that incorporate a tube.. These atomizers are for dripping and require a drip tip or juice feed system. Cartridges cannot feed liquid to the coil fast enough to function properly. There is no primer fluid used in manufacturing of these atomizers, please drip 4-5 drops of e-liquid on any new LR306, give the liquid 30 seconds or so to soak in and wet the coil, drip 1-3 more drops when your ready to vape. Do not run the atomizers dry as this puts excess stress on the coil and could damage the coil rendering the atomizer useless.
There is a learning curve inherent with LR atomizers and you need to understand how to use them properly and not damage them. I don't recommend these atomizers for users who are new to vaping unless they understand the proper use. There is no warranty on these atomizers, every atomizer is metered out and is guaranteed to not be DOA.
306 atomizers use the same thread as the 510 atomizer and will work on any E-Cig with a 510 connector.
There is no warranty on these atomizers but they are guaranteed to not be DOA.
Please follow this user guide to start using your atomizer:
1. For the first time, it is important to prime the atomizer properly. Cisco Spec atomizers come with NO PRIMER, therefore special care must be taken. Priming is done by dripping 4 to 5 drops directly onto the atomizer coil, waiting about 60 seconds, then dripping another 1 to 2 drops.
2. After this is done, you are about ready to take your first drag. When you take an unpowered draw on the atomizer you should hear a slight crackle or slight gurgle sound. This lets you know there is enough liquid in the atomizer to wet the coil. If no sound is heard drop another 1-2drops until you hear this distinct sound.
3. Vape some short drags to be sure there is enough liquid and to test different draw speeds. The vacuum you create when drawing on the atomizer brings liquid up from under the heat coil. Slow soft draws will not bring liquid to the coil as efficiently as hard draws, you might need to adjust the amount of liquid that the atomizer will hold.
4. If you get a bad taste on first drag, add 1-3 drops try again.
5. A bad taste or light flavor/vaper from a drag means the atomizer is ready for 2-3 more drops, depending on liquid used. 2-3 for all VG. 3-4 for VG PG.
6. Continue to vape and top off with juice until flavor starts to intensify (you will know) atomizer will "hiss" after a drag when its ready to top off, or top off when you get poor flavor.
7. When you feel you "know" your atomizer go ahead and vape hard. Please be aware when your atomizer is running dry, Enjoy!!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 68 | Next
Posted by Jim M. on 27th Jun 2014
I left a stash of vaping supplies at a vacation home last year. On returning this year; I didn't want to travel with my big battery mods and tanks, so I only took a couple of 900 Mah Ego batteries, iClear 16's and some juice. Upon arriving, I found I had left a couple of Cisco spec LR 306 attys, an XL drip tip and a Drip shield. After that 1st day, all I vaped was the ego+306+drip tip&Drip Shield for the entire 3 weeks I was in Costa Rica! The Cisco LR 306 produces great flavor and tons of vapor. When I got back from my trip I bought 4 more!
Posted by Sheila on 25th Apr 2014
Got my Cisco LR306 to use as a backup on my REO. If the coil on my RM2 pops while I'm away from home, bam! I'll put this on and keep vaping!
Works better than expected. Perfect.
Posted by Jason on 27th Mar 2014
This was my first exposure to atomizers and I am very pleased. It is nearly all that I use to vape now. Thanks AvidVapor.
Posted by Doug on 11th Jan 2014
I was turned onto 'dripping' by a friend over in the ECF and the 'Cisco LR306' was recommended because of the person who created it. Quality/reliability above all the rest.
And ONLY at Avid Vaper
Works great! What an experience to actually taste the juice without the carto filler or clearom plastic and rubber additives.
Just be slow and methodical when starting your dripping journey so that the coil doesn't get burned out.
I was surprised to find there was a 'wick' there. My assumption going in was a coil and a mess screen was all it had, but no problemo.
Posted by Bruce on 6th Dec 2013
My Wife and I started Vapeing three years ago when we purchased a couple of REOs. Early on I could tell that the only Atty s worth using were Cisco's, and the only place to get them was at Avid Vapers. Over the years the quality has only gotten better, and the Cisco's of today are even better than the ones when we first started. Keep up the good work guys!
Posted by jimmy on 14th Nov 2013
I have tried other manufacturers, they do not compare to these Cisco atomizers.
Pure Quality & Performance !!!
I will 'always' be a customer.
Posted by Unknown on 14th Sep 2013
A perfect 306. What makes this such a good atty besides clouds of vapor excellent taste and good throat hit is how well built it is. I have had these before and the only reason I bought more is because I miss-placed the few that I had.
Posted by Gracie on 9th Sep 2013
I am liking this atty..!!
Posted by Jet on 30th Aug 2013
probably the best 306 you can get for your buck!
Posted by Unknown on 11th Aug 2013
I bought 2 of the 1.8 ohm atomizer a few mo. ago and they work great.I just bought 2 of the 2.0 ohm atomizer last week, one of them was dead on arrival.I don't know if they have a warranty or not?
Showing reviews 1-10 of 68 | Next
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.