Cisco Spec SR510 2.5 ohm Atomizer + Drip Tip Special
You will receive 2 Standard Resistance 2.5 ohm Cisco Spec SR510 atomizers in your choice of Stainless or Black and 1 510 Drip Tip in any of our contoured translucent colors, black Delrin or white Delrin, and anodized aluminum.
Choose your drip tip from the list below and enter the appropiate number in the Drip Tip # field above
These atomizers are custom designed with a high quality 2.5 ohm coil and can be used on any standard ecig battery or mod, including dual battery and Varible volt/watt mods.
These atomizers are for dripping / auto fed mods and require a drip tip or juice feed system, cartridges can be used at standard voltages. There is no primer fluid used in manufacturing of these atomizers, please drip 4-5 drops of e-liquid on any new SR510, give the liquid 30 seconds or so to soak in and wet the coil, drip 1-3 more drops when your ready to vape. Do not run the atomizers dry as this puts excess stress on the coil and could damage the coil rendering the atomizer useless.
There is a learning curve inherent with SR atomizers running @ above standard voltage of 3.7v and you need to understand how to use them properly and not damage them. I don't recommend these atomizers for users who are new to vaping unless they understand the proper use. There is no warranty on these atomizers, every atomizer is metered out and is guaranteed to not be DOA.
These 510 2.5 ohm atomizers will work on any standard E-Cig battery with a 510 connector.
There is a 24HR DOA warranty only
PLEASE CAREFULLY CHOICE YOUR DRIP TIP NUMBER FROM THE LIST BELOW AND ENTER THIS NUMBER IN THE ABOVE DRIP TIP # BOX, ANY ERROS WILL DELAY SHIPPING.
Please follow this user guide to start using your atomizer:
1. For the first time, it is important to prime the atomizer properly. Cisco Spec atomizers come with NO PRIMER, therefore special care must be taken. Priming is done by dripping 4 to 5 drops directly onto the atomizer coil, waiting about 60 seconds, then dripping another 1 to 2 drops.
2. After this is done, you are about ready to take your first drag. When you take an unpowered draw on the atomizer you should hear a slight crackle or slight gurgle sound. This lets you know there is enough liquid in the atomizer to wet the coil. If no sound is heard drop another 1-2drops until you hear this distinct sound.
3. Vape some short drags to be sure there is enough liquid and to test different draw speeds. The vacuum you create when drawing on the atomizer brings liquid up from under the heat coil. Slow soft draws will not bring liquid to the coil as efficiently as hard draws, you might need to adjust the amount of liquid that the atomizer will hold.
4. If you get a bad taste on first drag, add 1-3 drops try again.
5. A bad taste or light flavor/vaper from a drag means the atomizer is ready for 2-3 more drops, depending on liquid used. 2-3 for all VG. 3-4 for VG PG.
6. Continue to vape and top off with juice until flavor starts to intensify (you will know) atomizer will "hiss" after a drag when its ready to top off, or top off when you get poor flavor.
7. When you feel you "know" your atomizer go ahead and vape hard. Please be aware when your atomizer is running dry, Enjoy!!!