Kanger Mega AeroTank with Airflow Control
The Kanger Aerotank Mega offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Aerotank but with a redesigned adjustable airflow control. Turn the dial on the base to increase or decrease airflow to your preference. The Kanger aerotank clearomizer offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizer protank series, but with the introduction of air flow control, stainless top and bottom caps and dual coil heads. The aerotank is 510 thread compatable and will work on any device with a 510 thread. A threaded cone/trim is supplied when using the aero tank on eGo threaded devices.
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Pyrex tank and Stainless tank
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (Compatbile with The Aero Tank and Pro Tank III ONLY!!)
- Bottom Dual Coil (2.0ohm)
- Brushed Stainless Steel top and bottomcaps
- Advertised with a 3.8ml capacity
- The Aerotank Mega is 510 Threaded and it will work on any 510 threaded device without the need for an adapter.
- Dimensions: 1-7/8" x 7/8" (without drip tip)
1 x Kanger Aerotank Mega with Airflow Control
1x Pyrex Glass Tank
1x Stainless Steel Tank
1 x 510 Drip tip
1 x Ego Cone Trim
2 x Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (2.0ohm)
1 X slide open gift box
How to change the coil head on Kanger Aero Tank Mega:
- 1. Unscrew the base assembly cap from the bottom of the tube, unthread the old coil from the base cap, thread on a new coil ( do not over tighten the coil into the base, a snug fit is all you need), then reinstall the base assembly into the tank
How to fill the Aero Tank Mega
- 1. Hold the aero Tank upside down (drip tip facing down)
- 2. Unscrew the bottom air control assembly from the tube
- 3. Fill with 2.5ml-2.8ml e-liquid by tilting the tank at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of Glass Tank.
- 4. Do not put eliquid into the center tube, this is the air flow tube, liquid will leak out the mouth piece.
- 5. Screw the bottom assembly back onto the tube.
- 6. Screw onto your battery device and you're ready to vape.
- 7. Let the aero tank sit for a few minutes when first filling with liquid, this will allow the liquid to absorb into the coil wicks. Firing the aero tank with a dry coil can cause burning of the wicking materialand damge the coil.
How to remove the caps and glass for cleaning:
- Once your Aero Tank is emptied you can unthread the bottom cap and remove the glass and top cap for cleaning. When threading the top cap, glass, and bottom cap together please tighten for a snug fit as the tank needs a good seal on silicone rings built into the top and bottom caps
Tips for using the Glass Bottom Feeding Aero Tank Mega
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid could leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the PRO Tank II.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Removing the liquid from the center tube will resolve the issue. Without emptying the tank, remove the Pro Tank from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the tank and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The Aero Tank coil head can loosen when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the coil head before re-installing the base of the tank.