Genuine Kanger Pro Tank Mini 2 Version II Bottom Coil Glass Tank Clearomizer
Refillable with Replaceable Bottom Coil, Glass Tube, Drip Tip
The Kanger ProTank Mini 2 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Pro Tank Version I but with a removable/replaceable glass tank and a removable drip tip! Yes, you heard it correctly, you may use any standard 510 drip tip on this new ProTank Mini Version II. The Protank Mini has an Ego style thread and will work on any 510 eGo threaded device (will require a 510 to eGo adapter to work on 510 native threaded devices.) These tanks use the same replacement coils as the standard Pro Tank and are available here
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads
- Replaceable Drip tip
- Bottom Coil for better wicking and performance
- Replaceable Pyrex Glass Tank
- 1.2-1.5ml Capacity
- Standard eGo battery diameter
- eGo style connector base
- No glue or adhesive
- I ProTank Mini (eGo connector)
- 1 ProTank eGo style threaded coil base
- 2 ProTank Coils (1.8ohm and 2.2 ohm)
- 1 Gift Box
- 1 instruction card
Dimensions: 74mm L x 14mm W (same diameter as a standard eGo battery
Unscrew the base assembly from the tube, unthread the old coil and thread on a new coil assembly into the base.
Hold the PRO Tank upside down (drip tip facing down)
Unscrew the bottom assembly from the tube
Fill with 3ml E-Juice by tilting the PRO Tank at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of Glass Tank.
Do not put eliquid into the center tube , this is the air flow tube, liquid will leak out the mouth piece.
Screw the bottom assembly back onto tube.
Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
Tips for using the Glass Bottom Feeding PRO Tank:
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece into the liquid vessel. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and a drop or two liquid/condensation will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the PRO Tank Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Removing the liquid from the center tube will resolve the issue. Without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The PRO Tank coil head can loosen when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the coil head before re-installing the base of the ProTank.