Lithium Battery Safety Charging Bag for charging, storing, and transporting Lithium batteries
12 x 9 (11.5" x 8.5" inside dimensions)
7 x 9 ( 6.5" X 8.5" inside dimensions)
The LiPo Safe is bag made of special fire-resistant materials that has the ability to contain a lithium battery fire or charging mishap. Place your lithium battery and charger inside the LiPo Safe and extend the charging wires through the top flap. Charge the batteries when they're in the LiPo Safe for peace of mind and greater safety. In the case of a lithium battery charging mishap, the LiPo Safe's fire-resistant material mitigates the ferocity of the blaze inside and vents the smoke outside the LiPo Safe.
The LiPo Safe is sealed with a thick, industrial strength, Velcro flap. The current LiPo Safe is designed to handle a lithium polymer battery mishap from 1 to 6 lipoly cells (1s to 6s).
LIPO SAFE USING PRECAUTION
- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct
- Attach charging leads to battery
- Place battery/charger in LiPo Safe towards the bottom
- Place LiPo Safe on non-flammable surface
- Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LiPo Safe
- Close top flap of LiPo Safe and press hook and loop closure fully closed
- Charge battery using proper charging practices
- Always practice extreme caution when charging and never leave a charging battery unattended
*Before using the LiPo Safe you must read and understand the LiPo Safe Safety Instructions. We assume absolutely no liability for any damages of any kind - even with proper use. When using the LiPo Safe, you must always remember to abide by safe lithium polymer battery charging and safety rules and never leave charging li-polymer batteries unattended. Never leave damaged lipos unattended. Always use the LiPo Safe on a non-flammable surface and in a ventilated area. Avoid damage to the LiPo Safe and not use the LiPo Safe if it is damaged.